Documents Typing & Translation
The UAE authorities require documents in typed format and will only accept applications that are typed by an authorized center. So, whenever you need your documentation for the economic, immigration or labor departments, we can help you get them typed and prepared for submission.
All government departments require any documentation to be in Arabic. This eradicates any possible mistakes due to miscommunication. While English is widely spoken within the UAE, all written agreements and legal work are done in Arabic. We can translate your documentation from any language to Arabic for applications of any type.
Application Submission & Processing
We offer you the opportunity to sit back and relax, while we prepare applications, submit them and get them processed on your behalf. The necessary government relations will be taken care of by our experienced public relations officers (PROs) and you will benefit from our speedy and cost-effective services.
We can offer a monthly or yearly basis for the companies who required services to maintain a liaison with government and non government agencies in United Arab Emirates such as :
1. Employment Visa in Labor, Immigration, Medical, Labor Card and Resident Visa with Administration.
2. Renewal of Trade License with Administration.
3. Application of Visit Visa from Embassies for selected Nationalities with Administration.
4. Visit Visa from Immigration with administration.
5. Visa Transfer, Medical and Blood Test.
6. Resident Visa for families of employees.
7. Visa Cancellation with Administration.
8. Passport Renewal.
9. Renewal of Labor Card, Resident Visa, Medical Card and Administration.
10. Renewal of Visit Visa with Administration.
11. Legal translation.
12. Car Registration.
13. Attest Certificate’s and Diploma’s in UAE.
14. Medical Health Insurance
We also provide additional services that maybe of some benefit to your company, such as payments of bills, P.O. Box set-up, etc. and we can ensure you that company utility bills are paid to the relevant authorities.