Limited Liability Company (LLC) is the most common form business in UAE. A Limited Liability Company can be formed by a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 50 shareholders whose liability is limited to their shares in the businesses capital.
Most companies with foreign partners have opted for the Limited Liability Company, due to the fact that this is the only option that will give maximum legal ownership i.e. 49% to the expatriates for a local business. As it is mandatory to have a UAE national as a partner in the LLC (51% shareholding) prospective investor has the option to choose the one UAE national (sponsor) as a partner in the company.
LLC is flexible and differential profit sharing arrangements also possible. This permits the foreign investor a great edge as 51% legal equity is with local partner.
Free Zones (also known as free trade zones) are designed for boosting international business through providing 100% ownership to expatriates and single window administration convenience. In UAE, Free Zones are either attached to ports or industry specific.
Free Zone Incentives:
* 100% Foreign company ownership
* 100% Repatriation of capital and profits
* 100% Corporate, Personal Income Tax exemptions
* Exemption from all import and export duties
* Abundant and inexpensive energy
* Inexpensive workforce and easy recruitment procedures
* One-stop-shop Administration services
* On-site customers inspection
* Companies at Free Zone can operate 24 hours a day
UAE offshore incorporation helps you to run your business or asset ownership in the Middle East in the most profitable manner. Especially because you avoid the cumbersome process of having the off shore incorporation company documents attested by various embassies and Ministries of Foreign Affairs
For your offshore incorporation in UAE, there exist many service providers offering a competitive offshore package. Such packages include services for operating your business, hiring local employees, entering into agreements, renting of office space, selling goods and company services, drafting contracts and offering investments, taxation and banking advice.
As UAE offshore incorporation requires an agent, you will need to choose one in order to register your company. The offshore package offered by any service provider stipulates that the agent representing the service provider would act as a link between the newly formed offshore enterprise and the local government.
* World class banking and investment management services available
* Data on owners and directors not publicly available and remain confidential
* No annual tax return requirements
* No international trade tariffs
* Freedom from currency exchange control
* Reduce operating expenses
* Reduce legal liabilities
* Protection from inflation
* The search for political stability
* Higher yields and returns
* Foreign investment inducements
* Sanctity of contracts
* Fewer restrictions
* Territorial taxation on foreign income
* Enhanced privacy
* Access to foreign insurance and reinsurance
* Free remittance of profits and capital
* Maintain financial privacy